What is the Horry County Business Directory?
The Horry County Business Directory is an online directory featuring local businesses in the greater Horry County area. Online users can search our extensive local business directory for products and services of interest. Business owners can find and ‘claim’ their business and take advantage of one of our affordable marketing packages. These packages offer a number of unique benefits, including the ability to download business-related features and content.
Why do I need to advertise on the Internet?
In today’s fast-paced world, consumers make purchasing decisions quickly using digital information. Dining out, buying a car, real estate, groceries, entertainment, recreation and more are all heavily impacted by digital marketing. Online mobile usage is increasing at a rapid rate. If online advertising isn’t part of your marketing plan, you’re missing out on the opportunity to reach thousands of potential customers.
I already have a website. Why am I also listed in the Horry County Business Directory?
If you already have a website, you are already on the right track. Are you completely satisfied with the online traffic you receive? Are you sure you are reaching your entire audience? Advertising your business should be a multi-faceted approach, and featuring your business in the Horry County Business Directory is a great addition to your website. The Horry County Business Directory is a platform to instantly be in front of thousands of new prospects. Your Horry County business listing may even be linked to your current website.
Why the Horry County Business Directory?
Horry County Business Directory Marketplace exposes your business information to a large group of potential customers who subscribe or visit myhorrynews.com and mbvisit.com. Due to the large volume of traffic already created on our sites, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of this traffic and expose your business to potential customers. Online advertising is an affordable form of advertising that gives your business constant visibility in order to be most effective.
How do I manage my commercial content?
We provide all business users with an online user dashboard to manage business related features and content. Register only takes a moment.
How often can I update my business content?
The user dashboard is available 24/7. You can update the content as much or as little as you want from the comfort of your own home.
The advantages include
- Responsive and mobile-friendly layout.
- No learning curve! Our user dashboard is very user friendly, you will be uploading business related content and increasing traffic in no time!
- Flexible packages for all budgets.
- Leverage existing traffic generated by Waccamaw Publishers Inc.
How much does it cost?
Digital advertising is great value. An affordable monthly investment in your business starts at just XXXX per month.
We offer 4 packages adapted to your budget: To free, Improved, Premium, and Front.
What are storefront listings?
Storefront Ads include the same benefits as Premium Ads, with some notable improvements. Storefront listings provide the ability to personalize your business in a number of ways, including: unique top chart graphic, choice of accent colors, Apple iOS home screen icon integration, newsletter integration by e-mail, and more!
(include screenshots from Storefront listings, Apple iOS home screenshot, newsletter screenshot)
How can I get started?
Listing your business in the Horry County Business Directory is easy!
- Account Registration: To claim and manage your business listing, you must first create a free user profile. This process involves creating a username and a link to your email address. Once registered, you will need to verify your email and complete the registration process by clicking on the link in the verification email. You can register for a free user profile here. The registration process only takes a moment.
- Log in: Once your account is created, you can connect by selecting the Log in option at the top of myhorrynews.com. In the My Account window, enter the username (or email address) and password used when registering the account.
- Claim your business: Now that you’ve logged into your free user profile, you can now search and claim your business listing. To access the Horry County Business Directory, click Business Directory in the site navigation. Then, within the “What are you looking for?” search box, do a search for your business, using either your business name (Jiffy Lube) or business related keywords (oil change).
- Then choose your business from among the search results.
- Once you have found your business, select it Claim this business option.
- You will then be redirected to the User Dashboard where you will receive a notification that your business complaint should be approved shortly. Your business should be ready for personalization within 24 hours. (need to crop screenshot of claim company below) WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT AUTOMATIC APPROVAL.
I searched for my business and couldn’t locate it, why not?
Our extensive directory contains thousands of local businesses and is updated regularly. If you are unable to find your business, we would be happy to feature it. You can submit your business by selecting the Add your business on the right side and completing our Add your business form.
Manage your company listing
Once your commercial complaint is approved, you can manage it in the User dashboard.
- By default, the claimed businesses include all of the benefits described in the free plan.
- To take advantage of one of our most feature-rich packages, select the To improve option to reveal packages available for purchase. Click on To buy to complete the transaction.
- Edit profile: These options allow you to update general company information including: company title, logo, branch, slogan, flags, description, accepted payments, categories, contact details and opening hours.
- Manage content: If you’ve taken advantage of one of our feature-rich packages, you’ll have the option to customize your business and upload your own business-related content including: rewards, blogs, coupons, calendar, corporate images, menus, press releases, list of services, testimonials, staff profiles and photos and YouTube videos.
Build your brand
Establishing your business within Conway and our surrounding communities begins with developing a cohesive and strategic brand. In today’s world, your customer base has more channels available to gather information about local businesses than ever before, so being broad in developing your brand and leveraging the as many of these means as possible.