A compendium of global business intelligence for mobile network operators (MNOs), strategically designed for large and small providers supporting the mobile operator value chain. This latest 2021 edition includes over 700 MNOs and over 6000 CXO / Management contacts (Special Edition *) holding a variety of key roles ranging from roaming, network planning, strategy, purchasing and more. .
The MNO Directory is an essential resource for those looking to do business or collaborate with mobile operators around the world.
The directories cover all continents, countries or regions of the world, which can be broken down as follows:
Directory of Asia-Pacific MNOs (including Australia and New Zealand)
Directory of MNOs in Africa
Directory of MNOs in Europe
Directory of MNOs in the Middle East
Directory of MNOs in Latin America
Directory of MNOs in North America
Global MNO Directory (all in one)
For each region, the directories list all the operators active in a given country. For a trader active in a given country, the analyst offers a range of business attributes to help companies understand and effectively strategize their goals. Such as:
Operator Details – Registered Name, Trademark
Market share, group information and ownership
Company Details – Network portfolio, subscribers, growth trend, network penetration, market share, contact details.
The directories are delivered in PDF and XLS formats. The PDF is distributed by country; 1 page per operator structure. And, XLS is dedicated to a management contact list; Names of executives, roles of executives and emails of executives. These managerial contacts are decision-makers holding influential roles within the operator’s businesses. And, contacting them not only gives interested companies a “time advantage” over the competition, but also presents a unique opportunity to explain their proposals correctly and effectively.
The MNO directory provides the following information:
Operator name – one operator per country per page structure
Group and ownership information
Business information – network portfolio, subscribers, growth trend, penetration, market share, addresses, telephone, fax numbers, etc.
Online Presence – Web / URL
CXO contacts / Management / Decision-makers / Operators
Available formats – PDF and Excel
MNO Directory 2021-2022 – Special Edition has up to 300% more contacts than the regular edition. Also includes team interviews, in-depth Q&A, and more.
Key questions answered by the analyst
1. What are the emerging trends? What would the analyst’s advice be to mobile network operators (MNOs) looking to expand in the near future?
2. Are operators making money these days? Who does the analyst think can reserve profits and how can other mobile operators emulate them? Any case of a specific operator who could have made a difference would be helpful to the readers of the report.
3. What is the status of 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G in the world? In your opinion, what are or should be the operators’ priorities with regard to future growth?
4. Where do operators spend the most? What is slowing them down?
5. What excites operators?
6. What is the analyst’s perspective on the direction the industry could take in the next 2-3 or 5 years?
7. And finally, a word on the pandemic: how do you think the industry reacted?
Main topics covered:
2. Team interview / Questions answered by the report
2. Africa MNO Yearbook 2021-2022
3. Asia-Pacific (including Australia and New Zealand) MNO Yearbook 2021-2022
4. MNO Europe Directory 2021-2022
5. Directory of MNOs in Latin America 2021-2022
6. MNO Middle East Yearbook 2021-2022
7. MNO North America Directory 2021-2022
For more information on this directory, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y9wqoe
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211122006467/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900