DUBLIN, January 4, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2014-2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2014-2021 report provides full access to available agreements and contractual documents for more than 450 gastrointestinal agreements.
Most of the transactions included in the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or option right to a product or technology from a licensor. These days, more often than not, these agreements tend to be multi-component, comprising both an element of collaborative R&D and an element of commercialization of results.
The report introduces readers to comprehensive gastrointestinal disease agreement trends, major players, and major agreement values, providing insight into how, why, and under what conditions companies are currently entering into gastrointestinal agreements.
The report presents the values of terms of financial agreements for gastrointestinal agreements, if applicable, by aggregate values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties allowing readers to analyze and compare the value of open agreements.
In addition, a complete appendix is provided with each report of all gastrointestinal partnership agreements signed and announced since 2014. Appendices are organized by company from A to Z, stage of development to signature, type of agreement (R&D collaborative, co-promotion, license, etc.) and type of technology. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, if applicable, the contractual document, providing easy access to each contractual document on demand.
Scope of the report
The 2014-2021 Global Gastrointestinal Partnership includes:
- Trends in gastrointestinal transactions in the biopharmaceutical industry since 2014
- Access to title, advance, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of contractual documents relating to gastrointestinal agreements
- Full access to over 450 gastrointestinal agreement files
- The best gastrointestinal offers by value since 2014
- The most active gastrointestinal negotiators since 2014
The report includes offers for the following indications: Appendicitis, Celiac disease, Esophageal reflux, Essophagitis, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids), Hernia, Inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome, Malabsorption, Malnutrition, Ulcerative colitis, Pancreatitis , Gastric ulcer, Duodenal Abdominal pain, ascites, stool, constipation, diarrhea, jaundice, vomiting, as well as other gastrointestinal indications.
The offers and contracts available are listed by:
- Title value
- Initial payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Component type of the agreement
- Type of technology
- Specific therapeutic indication
The analysis of actual contractual agreements makes it possible to assess the following elements:
- What are the specific rights granted or opted out?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- How long is the agreement?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and held?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, sourcing and manufacturing?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to resolve disputes?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens in the event of a change of owner?
- What sub-licensing and subcontracting arrangements have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of agreement to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for the law of agreements?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in gastrointestinal transactions
2.2. Gastrointestinal partnership over the years
2.3. Gastrointestinal partnership by type of agreement
2.4. Gastrointestinal partnership by industrial sector
2.5. Gastrointestinal partnership by stage of development
2.6. Gastrointestinal partnership by type of technology
2.7. Gastrointestinal partnership by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 – Conditions of the financial agreement for the gastrointestinal partnership
3.2. Financial terms disclosed for the gastrointestinal partnership
3.3. Key values of the gastrointestinal partnership
3.4. Upfront payments of the gastrointestinal agreement
3.5. Milestone payments under a gastrointestinal agreement
3.6. Gastrointestinal Royalty Rate
Chapter 4 – Major Gastrointestinal Agreements and Negotiators
4.2. Most active in the gastrointestinal partnership
4.3. List of the most active dealmakers in Gastrointestinal
4.4. Best Gastrointestinal Deals by Value
Chapter 5 – Directory of gastrointestinal contractual documents
5.2. Gastrointestinal partnership agreements when the contractual document is available
Chapter 6 – Gastrointestinal transactions by therapeutic target
6.2. Offers by gastrointestinal therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of gastrointestinal transactions by AZ company 2014 to 2021
Appendix 2 – List of gastrointestinal transactions by type of transaction 2014 to 2021
Appendix 3 – Directory of gastrointestinal transactions by stage of development 2014 to 2021
Appendix 4 – Directory of gastrointestinal transactions by type of technology 2014 to 2021
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q7o1tp
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets